The new little one is due March 3- just 3 months away!!! I will have the baby here in Cape Town - hopefully at home. I found a team of two midwives that I am Very happy with. They have lots of experience and are so gentle spirited, I feel blessed to have found them.
The midwives had me go in for an ultrasound at 22 weeks (mostly so they could see the position of the placenta.) I didn’t have any ultrasounds with Jubi, so it was a whole new experience for me. It was so fun to see the baby and definitely upped my excitement. The disc of pics will not open on our mac though, so we still need to borrow a pc and burn them on a new disc. We did try to find out the sex of the baby, but this little one would have none of that. Baby did not cooperate one little bit with that, so we’ll have another surprise- which will be lots of fun anyway!
I also went to the big Maternity hospital here a few weeks ago to meet the doctor that we would use in case of emergency. I was nervous, but so glad that there is an official back up plan should the baby or I be in distress.
I am getting things ready for the baby, but not too concentrated until after Christmas. Then, I will start sewing cute things, and the crib will move from our garage to our bedroom.
Here’s a little peek at how the baby and I are growing:
2 comments:
Oh Tricia! You look so cute! Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the picture! You look beautiful of course!
Post a Comment