If you would like to partner with us financially you can read our post Facts about Finances for more details.
You can also use the link below for a one time gift.
For all you relatives and friends who have been bugging me to get on my computer and post some new pictures of Jubilee... Here they are! She is growing so fast!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Little Jubilee! Your pictures are so cute, but they don't even do you justice-you are even sweeter in real life! You have the most wonderful little smile. Keep on being so amazing! Love Grandma Joni
Oh my goodness! I didn't think it was possible for her to become even more beautiful, but there's the proof! What a treasure! Love you guys! xoxoxo Eryn
6 comments:
Little Jubilee! Your pictures are so cute, but they don't even do you justice-you are even sweeter in real life! You have the most wonderful little smile. Keep on being so amazing!
Love Grandma Joni
Oh my goodness! I didn't think it was possible for her to become even more beautiful, but there's the proof! What a treasure!
Love you guys! xoxoxo
Eryn
YAY!!! I have checked your blog a kazillion times to see if you'd put new pictures on yet - thank you! She is a doll!
She really is beautiful...and getting more so each time I see new pictures.
Golly, you two have done a beautiful job - she is just a doll!!!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder
I miss her even more now. Love those precious smiles!. I'm sending Grandpa Tone out for a webcam as soon as possible.
Love Grandma Cindy
Post a Comment