
Hello! It has been far too long since I posted. Things have been pretty crazy! November 24th was Alison's wedding. I made the cake as pictured above.
I was also a bridesmaid. It was absolutely beautiful! You can see pictures at http://www.68photography.ca/. Send me an email if you need a password to see the pics.
Right now we're in LA visiting with my fam. We will sure miss Aberta, friends, family, and of course... mountains. But, I don't think I will miss that cold wind! To all of our Canadian fans out there... we love you and already miss you!
Things in Louisana are going just swell. It has been so nice to see the fam, even though, it is a constant effort to keep my siblings from hovering and smothering Jubilee. She isn't quite used to the noise level either. I guess we shouild have spent more time with Lance and riding in Jordan's car! Well, I better go get in some more visiting!
3 comments:
You made that cake? Wow, it's really pretty. Is it fondant?
~Brittney~
Hi! Thanks for making me laugh with your comment about wishing you had spent more time with Lance and with Jordan in his car....I can just imagine all the excitement of everyone there wanting to see/touch/hold Jubilee. What I wouldn't give to hold her again right now! Say hi to everyone in your family for me.
Oops...see I quit checking your blog because you haven't posted recently. Now I feel bad for picking on you about not posting.
You did a great job on the cake. Did Annie teach you? Or is it Sally?
I know your Candian family and friends miss you guys, but I am glad that we are all getting to see you and visit with Jubilee.
Post a Comment