Hey everyone! We've arrived in Cape Town. Travel was super smooth. Everything here is so beautiful. We are so excited about living and ministering here. (Well, As excited as we can while suffering from jetlag.) We'll post again soon and put up a few pictures.
Thanks to everyone in Louisiana and Missouri for a great time of fun and refreshment before we left. For anyone who might be wondering, Stephen and I were on the winning team for the first round of the war games and the losing team the second (we were on Jack's team the first, but not the second... ha)
Jubilee had a super first Christmas, though she was very upset that we would not let her eat the wrapping paper. Cute pics of that are on the way too (we are just at internet cafe without our laptop right now.)
I guess that is all for now. Have a great day!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you had a safe journey! I can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful ocean and mountains there. Miss you all tons! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment