If you would like to partner with us financially you can read our post Facts about Finances for more details.
You can also use the link below for a one time gift.
She is such a cutie Tricia! Amazing how fast they grow, huh? I am praying that for you and Stephen. I just love reading the updates. I also pray that you will find your place to serve there. I'm sure you will. Talk to you soon!
3 comments:
Hey guys, keep blogging. Me like. Super excited for you guys. Me also like. As for Jubilee? Me like. Blessings.
Shawn Miller
She is such a cutie Tricia! Amazing how fast they grow, huh? I am praying that for you and Stephen. I just love reading the updates. I also pray that you will find your place to serve there. I'm sure you will. Talk to you soon!
She looks like she is doing aerobics!
Post a Comment