Sunday, May 11, 2008

Watching Jubilee

We put together a video of Jubilee's time in Cape Town, as well as a slide show of her life and posted them on youtube. Enjoy!!



3 comments:

LOWELL said...

YEAH! Finally putting that mac to good use. *wink* Those are great videos. Man that girl can laugh. What a cutie. I wonder where she got her good looks? Couldn't have been from her father. *grin* This was the dose of Jubilee that I was longing for, thank you! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Grandma Kathy and I watched these together and enjoyed them so much! We both teared up a little!

We love you and miss you all so much! Thank you for the pictures and videos! What a blessing to get to see how she's growing!

xoxoxo,
Eryn and Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

Watching videos of Jubilee was so precious...it was the best Mother's Day gift! I also loved the glimpses I got of you two, and hearing your voices, and Jubilee's laugh! Thanks so much. I love you.