If you would like to partner with us financially you can read our post Facts about Finances for more details.
You can also use the link below for a one time gift.
Well it is long past time that I get around to posting some more pictures of Jubilee. I have been enjoying her so much. She is such a precious gift. My favorite thing is to come home and see Jubilee and Tricia stretched out on a bed sleeping together. I'll stand there for a while and just look at my beautiful girls... What a blessing they are.
I've seen those pictures before! One of my favorites is of Daddy and his precious little girl. Arielle says Jubilee on the bed is her favorite. Brent says it just makes him want to pick her up and squeeze her. Miss you all!
Thank you for sharing these pictures. Everyone looks wonderful. I love the second picture. We are glad to have Cindy home but I know that all of you miss her already.
Stephen and Tricia, Congratulations!! What a beautiful, precious baby girl you have been blessed with! Her name is Awesome! We are so happy for you two and it's great to hear that you are all doing well. (Good job with all that labor, Tricia! What a trooper!)
Hello, Philip and Joia let us know about your new wee girl, we are so happy for you and so glad that the long labour brought about such an amazing reward! May God give you the wisdom you need to raise this little one for Him. His blessings on your future service for Him. Bruce and Judy Woodford
hey you guys u don't know how long I have been waiting to see your baby. I tell you what it has been worth the wait. she is wonderful You are so blessed. that was a long time to laybor for at home none the less. Tricia you did awesome you both will be awesome parent. take good care of jubilee talk to you all later give me a call some time I want to congrat you both on the phone later
9 comments:
I've seen those pictures before! One of my favorites is of Daddy and his precious little girl. Arielle says Jubilee on the bed is her favorite. Brent says it just makes him want to pick her up and squeeze her. Miss you all!
How funny...I just posted some of these pictures on my blog...just so Cindy could share with her friends down here.
She is beautiful guys. Proud of you both.
Take care...and keep the pictures coming.
Thank you for sharing these pictures. Everyone looks wonderful. I love the second picture. We are glad to have Cindy home but I know that all of you miss her already.
Stephen and Tricia, Congratulations!! What a beautiful, precious baby girl you have been blessed with! Her name is Awesome! We are so happy for you two and it's great to hear that you are all doing well. (Good job with all that labor, Tricia! What a trooper!)
We love you,
Tricia, those pictures are too cute--she's absolutely adorable! I'm sure you two are having such a blast with her!
Hello, Philip and Joia let us know about your new wee girl, we are so happy for you and so glad that the long labour brought about such an amazing reward! May God give you the wisdom you need to raise this little one for Him. His blessings on your future service for Him. Bruce and Judy Woodford
hey you guys u don't know how long I have been waiting to see your baby. I tell you what it has been worth the wait. she is wonderful You are so blessed. that was a long time to laybor for at home none the less. Tricia you did awesome you both will be awesome parent. take good care of jubilee talk to you all later give me a call some time I want to congrat you both on the phone later
hello you three
Wow congrats to you both she is wonderful,adorable I hope to get a call from u soon bye
Congrats!!! She is a beautiful baby girl. I know you are both very excited to be parents. Cherish every minute...they grow up too fast.
Kristy Merrill
Post a Comment